Coating Putty Powder High-Duty Building Materials Wall Space
|FOB Price:||US $3.65-6.75 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||200 Bags|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Bags||US $3.65-6.75/ Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Baier
- Appearance: Powder
- Method: Brush
- Drying Method: Air Drying
- Substrate: Wall
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Transport Package: Bag/Bucket
- Origin: China
- Color: White
- Main Raw Material: Gypsum
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: ISO14001, SGS RoHS ISO9001, CCC, RoHS, ISO9001
- Components: Auxiliaries
- Trademark: Baier
- Specification: 20kg/bag
- HS Code: 6802999000
It is used for joint application, including walls, ceilings, arches and external beads.
Mixed Jointing Compound
Mixed Interior Wall Putty
Weight:25 kg /Bucket
1) Containing no toxic substances, healthy
2) Environmental friendly.
3) Easily available and efficient to apply it on the wall directory.
4) No wastage of water curing
5) User friendly and enables the mason/worker to get the desired results
6) Free from shrinking and cracking
7) Ensures full strength on setting
8) Shows excellent adhesive qualities with the surface
9) The appearance is very attractive- light, flat and smooth surface, and a good back base for painting
10) Has a good impact strength
How to use
1)This product is suitable for all the coats for hand and machine application. Slightly stir Before use and directly apply to plasterboards or interior wall.
2)the interior wall or plasterboard surface must be clean, smooth and firm, dry and without dust or oil.
3)After it dry fully, then it can be painted
4)Cover tight the lid of barrel or close the bags after use
5)Tools: Interior wall putty is applied using a trowel, and daub the putty to the interior wall in average state
1. The packing: In 25 kgs/barrel.
2. Life time: 8 months.
3.The whiteness degree:90% .
4.dry time :3 hours
5.Use quantity:1 m2 drywall or ceiling area for 1 kg putty.